An effective notice must:
- Be signed (physical or electronic) by the trademark owner or authorized representative;
- Identify the material claimed to be infringing and information sufficient about where the material is located (including which website) so that Prudent Technology & Consulting can find it;
- Provide sufficient information where we may contact you (address, telephone number, or email);
- A statement that the information you provide in your notice is accurate, and that under penalty of perjury, you are the trademark owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the trademark owner whose work is allegedly being infringed; and
- Provide a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the trademark in the manner complained of that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the trademark in the manner complained of is an infringement of the rights granted under trademark law.
For notices that meet the requirements, we will notify the alleged infringer that you have claimed ownership of the rights in this content and that we have complied with your takedown notice for the content.
No notice or action will be taken by Prudent Technology & Consulting for notifications that do not meet the requirements above.