An effective notice must:
- Be signed (physical or electronic) by the copyright owner or authorized representative;
- Identify the copyrighted claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by the notice, a representative list of such works;
- Identify the material claimed to be infringing and which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and include sufficient information about where the material is located (including which website) so that Prudent Consulting can find it;
- Provide sufficient information where we may contact you (address, telephone number, or email);
- A statement that the information you provide in your notice is accurate, and that under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work is allegedly being infringed; and
- Provide a statement that you believe in good faith that the item identified as infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to be used by Prudent Consulting.
For notices that meet the requirements, we will notify the alleged infringer that you have claimed ownership of the rights in this content and that we have complied with your takedown notice for the content. No notice or action will be taken by Prudent Consulting for notifications that do not meet the requirements above.